public interface PagingResults<R>
Marker interface for single page of results
Get the page of results.
the results - possibly empty but never null
True if more items on next page.
Note: could also return true if page was cutoff/trimmed for some reason
(eg. due to permission checks of large page of requested max items)
true if more items (eg. on next page)
- true => at least one more page (or incomplete page - if cutoff)
- false => last page (or incomplete page - if cutoff)
Get the total result count assuming no paging applied. This value will only be available if
the query supports it and the client requested it. By default, it is not requested.
Returns result as an approx "range" pair
- null (or lower is null): unknown total count (or not requested by the client).
- lower = upper : total count should be accurate
- lower < upper : total count is an approximation ("about") - somewhere in the given range (inclusive)
- upper is null : total count is "more than" lower (upper is unknown)
Returns the total results as a range (all results, including the paged results returned)
Get a unique ID associated with these query results. This must be available before and
after execution i.e. it must depend on the type of query and the query parameters
rather than the execution results. Client has the option to pass this back as a hint when
a unique ID associated with the query execution results